Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
a) In the case of Government legislation (a local or national lockdown) regarding that confirmed events cannot go ahead a full refund will be given minus any non-recoverable costs (venue hire) incurred by Formula Kidz Limited.
b) In the event that there is no government legislation in place to prevent your event going ahead but you wish to cancel, our normal cancellation terms will apply.
c) In the case of an event not going ahead because of a birthday driver or host testing positive, Formula Kidz will work to reschedule the event to another preferred date, and may have to charge for any non-recoverable costs e.g. venue hire and caterers.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. All bookings taken will be reserved for a period 48 hours from the date of the provisional booking.
2. This confirmation shall constitute a binding contract between the event organiser/ organisation and Formula Kidz Ltd whereby the event organiser may be responsible for the amount of 50% of the amount due subject to terms and conditions set out below.
3. All events (except all school pay 2 drive service) must be paid for in full 7 working days before the event date. When booking Formula Kidz Ltd will hold the provisional booking for 24 hours, you are then required to pay a 50% deposit of the total price. Failure to pay the deposit/balance on the due date will entitle Formula Kidz Ltd to cancel the booking without notice.
4. Any deposit will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received in writing at least 21 working days prior to the date booked, less an administration charge of £50.00.
5. The balance of monies is payable working 7 days before the event at the latest. Failure to pay will result in cancellation of the event without refund. Except all school pay 2 drive events.
6. All school events and fetes that have booked a pay 2 drive service are required to pay a £200.00 deposit to secure the booking, Formula Kidz Ltd will refunded the deposit in full the next working day of the completed event.
7. All drivers must be a minimum age of 4 years to compete in an event. Unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
8. Formula Kidz Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry onto the premises or their equipment to any person in their absolute discretion.
9. In the unlikely event of Formula Kidz Ltd cancelling an event due to Location or transportation issues a full refund of the amount paid will be refunded to the client.
10. All bookings, cancellations, notices and any other business should be conducted through the central office and not through any person or agent at any of the other circuits or elsewhere.
Motorsport can be dangerous